Tuesday, May 6, 2014

FREE Clip Art - Summer Fun in the Sun FREE :)

Are you as ready for summer as I am?  I can hardly contain my JOY!

When I think about summer, my mind immediately goes to a beautiful beach, the smell of coconut suntan lotion and the feel of the warm sun on my face.

Summer Fun Clip Art - Apple Tree Learning

I am definitely NOT an expert at clip art, but I love to dabble... It is so much fun and I am learning so much about creating my own artwork.


I would love to share a clip art FREEBIE with you ~ 

Summer Clip Art - www.appletreelearning.blogspot.com

Some ideas for using the summer clip art:
  • Use for end of school year awards
  • Add to literacy and math stations
  • Use to dress up summer packets to keep your students practicing this summer
  • Make cute bookmarks to keep excited about reading
  • Create a summer reading list for families


I would LOVE to hear your ideas for using Summer Fun in the Sun clip art?  

If you use my clip art on something that you do for your students, or on a product you sell on Teachers Pay Teachers, I would love to share it for you on my blog!

~Jen
Encouraging a LOVE of learning and thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Apple Tree Learning Blog. :)

some_text